Friday, March 18, 2011

The Return of Stress...... and New Problems

Once again im sorry for not writing, but im gonna be serious about blogging again. So, from the title, its safe to assume that things have been hard lately. My grades have been slipping, the road with God gets more difficult (which may be a good thing), and the school musical is going horribly. I also seem to find myself getting upset over the stupidest of things. Ive consistantly had a disliking for this one kid, i didnt know why, everyone liked him, he never showed he had problems, and his life seemed perfect. Then it hit me, "im jealous." I wanted to scream because the one i loathed is the person i want to be like. But then again, there are always things that people dont show. Maybe he is jealous of me, maybe his life really is perfect, but it's taken me a while to realize that God made me for a reason. I am supposed to be who He made me. God doesn't make mistakes. He made me special and in his image at the same time. I still feel like this will be a message that I will need to remember my whole life. I will try my hardest but I know for sure that i will fail again, because no ones perfect........ but we still should try.

1 comment:

  1. tyler!

    ....I wasn't howling. :)

    anyways. I'm glad you're blogging again.

    and I know what you mean. I have two people who are like that for me. mostly it's not jealousy, just that I'm easily annoyed.

    but whatever.

    ReplyDelete