Thursday, July 29, 2010

Be Open

When you're put into a room with a bunch of people that you don't really know... what do you do? It's hard to think about being in a situation like that, but really think about it. You can joke around, get to know them, and have fun.....or you could be quiet, isolate yourself, and hope to go unnoticed. I tend to go to the second option, unless it's with people I know. I find it hard to be open to new people, however I want to be in the process of acting like myself all the time, instead of when I'm just comfortable. How are you going to have people to be comfortable with, if you don't even give them the chance to be comfortable with you? I guess if you want to make new friends, you have to be open. And you should always be willing to make new friends, because God put them in you life for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment