Friday, July 23, 2010

Decision Time

I know that I've said this already but I'm the kind of person that wants to be everyone's friend. Realistically, this won't ever happen, but for some reason I still try. In my first post, I said that I was going to do Drama instead of Tennis. Unfortunatly, this was a very difficult choice. I understand that it is good for me to get exercise but I shouldn't have to do it if I don't want to. However, there a people who pressure me as much as they can into doing what they want me to do (tennis). I want to make everyone happy, but I really don't want to do it. Its hard for me to upset other people because my biggest fear is to be judged by others. I don't want to face the music but either way someone is going to be upset. And I don't want to be that person. So I'm sorry to the people who pressured me because it didn't work. I'd rather do what makes me happy then what makes other's happy but upsets me. So I guess what I'm saying to everyone, I follow your heart and don't let others get to you.

1 comment:

  1. that made my day tyler, i was thinking about that last week.
    alot of people try to pressure you into things you don't really want or even like, but you just have to let God help you work it out his way.
    its his way, or the highway(:

    ReplyDelete