Thursday, July 1, 2010

My First Entry

Seeing as though this is my first blog and I honestly have no idea what exactly it is im supposed to be doing, Im just gonna give kind of a backround of my life but not enough information in which a creeper will find me. :) My name is Tyler and Im 15 years old. Im going to be a Sophmore who is trying to recover from a crappy Freshman year. I play tennis, but I won't be playing for the school because that was one of the things that contributed to the crappy Freshman year. Instead, I'm going to be part of the school's Drama Department. I guess you could call me a nerd, but Im one of the cool ones if there are any. I'm a Christian who is in the process in growing in his relationship with God. Im definately not "popular" in my school and Im fine with that because I already have awesome friends. So other than that, Im really boring!! So now that you know more about me, it will be a lot easier to understand whats going on in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment