Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trust

Faith and trust are probably the most difficult things in the world. When have you ever been able to fully rely on someone, and not have any doubts about anything? I can honestly say that I have never been able to put all of my faith and trust into someone, not even God (which I'm trying my hardest to change that). There are always going to be doubts about things, but you're just going to try to think the best of people. Even though I tend to look of the worst. It really is a hard concept to grasp. Imagine if you had no control over anything in your life, not even your own body, what would you do? Would you be able to believe that someone is willing to take care of you with no secret agendas? Or would you just sit there.............................do nothing.........................and be alone? Now when you think about it, you're probably like, "Well duh! Why would I ever want to live on my own?" Well it's a lot more difficut than that. Every aspect of your life being controled by someone else, it's something that I couldn't even do. Its all around hard to do. Trust is what people need, and what others should respect. Don't take advantage of other people. There needs to be trust in the world.

3 comments:

  1. tyler!!!! you blog! that rocks! :) i miss you guys...how's everything going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was an awesome blog aunt jemimah!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust is faith that has become absolute, approved, and accomplished. When all is said and done, there is a sort of risk in faith and its exercise. But trust is firm belief; it is faith in full bloom. Trust is a conscious act, a fact of which we are aware.

    Edward McKendree

    I like this post. Trust is such a hard thing. Sometimes though, even though people lose our trust, God planned that. He allowed it to happen so that we will learn more. Very hard concept.

    ReplyDelete