Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Build Up

Emotions are very diverse. There are the positive emotions that you often let other people see, such as happy, excited, stok'd (whatever you want to call it), and there are the emotions that you don't let people see. Those are the most dangerous. Things can take a turn for the worst very quickly when you don't let those emotions out. Im a very private person. Almost no one knows what I'm truly thinking about, with exception to a couple people. I actually just within the last couple days fully talked with someone about my life and it was really "refreshing" with lack of a better word. So, back to the emotions. You need to find someone who you can truly be honest with, which is why I brought up the whole thing about me being a private person. If you don't let it out, it'll build up to a point where you just lose your mind and go crazy. I have exploded before and it felt great, but once I saw the damage that I had done, I felt worse than I did before. But now I have help letting things out, which I'm very thankful for. So I guess the moral of the story is to find someone to help you let out your emotions because if you don't, it will lead you towards a path of self-destruction.

1 comment: